Powered by Blogger.

Things I Love: April


The month of April went by so quickly for me! One minute I was packing for Ireland, and the next I'm packing to move out of my apartment in BR. Time goes by fast my friends... this semester was a blur.

That being said, I feel like I don't have a lot to add to this month's list of favorites, but here they are:


MUSIC

How Will You Know If You Never Try by COIN

I have been waiting for this album since their first album released in 2015. I first heard COIN at LSU's Groovin' On The Grounds event my freshman year, and I've loved them ever since. They have a fun, alternative sound that I love to play while driving around with the windows down. My favorite songs are Feeling and I Don't Wanna Dance.

Memories...Do Not Open by The Chainsmokers

Okay... I don't think I love the Chainsmokers enough to put them on here, but I've been trying to love them so I've listened to their latest album a lot lately. I'm gonna be pretty basic and say that I really just love Paris the most.

Starlight by Bethel

This is the newest worship album from Bethel Music, and it features live tour recordings of all the female artists of the group. Bethel is one of my favorite worship artists because they are just so good at creating an atmosphere that can't help but invite the Spirit of God into that place. Bethel Music artists are also creatives, and I really connect with that. I'm not particularly in love with this album, but I love the fact that they had a vision... just a picture of what a relationship with God looks like (starlight), and then they created a whole theme of worship around it. I think that's so unique and beautiful.
"Starlight" is anchored in the message that our lives, our world, and all eternity are held together in Jesus. Like the stars placed in the universe, no distance separates us from Him. Just as the night sky displays starlight that has been traveling for years to reach our eyes, may what we sow in this life bear fruit that extends to generations we will never see. -Bethel Music 

SHOPPING

THIS Easter dress

Easter dress shopping is one of my favorite activities ever. This year I got mine at Old Navy, though it was a little difficult finding one there that wasn't too casual (I ended up bringing home a haul of casual dresses on this trip anyways). Things I'm always looking for in an Easter dress are florals and pastels.

THESE headbands

I mentioned some headbands in last month's post that I bought from RarityByCasey, and they finally came in! They're just a plain wire headband covered in your choice of fabric. I can't wait to get more in a few different patterns I have my eye on!


TRAVEL

If you hadn't heard... I went to Ireland this month! It's just crazy; I've had a desire to travel to Ireland since freshman year of high school, and what a dream to be able to go and serve there. Check out my Adventures page to read all about it!


INSPIRED


My sweet friend Courtney Couvillion does beautiful wood burning art and prints, and I'm totally inspired by her designs and heart for the Lord! Her wood burnings are absolutely gorgeous and the kind of thing you'd find in a home decor shop. Right now she's raising money for a summer mission trip to Cuba. Check her out on Facebook or Instagram!


That's all I have for April, friends. What are some new things you're into lately? Shoot me a message and let me know! 

6 comments

  1. I swear that I've listened to a COIN song before but I can't seem to find the specific one on spotify. Pretty sure it was on my discover weekly, but I'll have to check out their new album. From what I've heard it sounds great. I also NEED those headbands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COIN is seriously so fun, and I'm so mad they're coming to Orlando like the week before I get there!

      Ugh, I wish the shop owner for the headbands had an Etsy or online store because she only opens for a few minutes every other month or so!

      Delete
  2. I knew I liked you as soon as I saw COIN on your music list! (; A friend of mine introduced me to their music and I LOVEEEE THEM NOW. I like your music taste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It's pretty rare to find a fellow COIN fan!

      Delete
  3. Pretty dress! Thanks for sharing these!

    https://tizziestidbits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete