Powered by Blogger.

Ireland, Pt. 3: The Mountains + Team

Here is Part 3 of the trip, featuring our "tourist-y" day in the mountains plus a few team photos of my faves. Thanks for reading!

THE MOUNTAINS






An old monastic site that was one of the first communities of believers here.





This is the view outside the place where we stayed.

THE TEAM

These are my favorite pictures because these are my people. What a special experience to serve others and serve God together. 







This is Katie, and she writes beautiful words over at The Clay Letters.





I had to add this one of Cindy June because she is a model!!! Pls don't hate me also
photog creds goes to Allie

Also, one last category... THE FOOD



Not a very artsy photo, but I had to add it because this is the best apple juice I've ever had in my life.

A traditional Irish breakfast 

A hot crossed bun!!!

Well, if you've made it this far through my photos, you're a true fan. These pictures, these people, this trip was so special to me, so thanks for following along! Have a happy rest of your day!

No comments