Powered by Blogger.

Ireland, Pt. 2: The Streets + Campus

At first I was going to do day by day summaries, but I realized I couldn't remember what pictures I took on what days and that it would be slightly confusing to read... so I just split it up into four different categories that covered the trip. This post features the architectural beauty of Ireland through the streets, buildings, and college campuses.

Literally, there's so many pictures, so just prepare yourself. You are truly a faithful follower if you make it to the end of this post.

THE STREETS










If you look closely, you can see the Disney store on the left side!








This is the Christian retreat center we stayed at.




THE CAMPUS

(Trinity College)













This is a cool food tent area that we ate at on University College Dublin's campus.

Thus concludes Part 2. Congrats to you for making it this far. More pictures to come in Part 3, so just ignore the next post if you're sick of me!!!

No comments