Powered by Blogger.

Jersey Shore


Hey friends!

Last week I got to check another destination off the travel bucket list... New Jersey and New York City! My friends Kelly and Reb live up in Jersey and about an hour from NYC, and so I had to take a post-graduation trip to visit. PLUS, we were planning our friend Sarah's secret engagement in NYC, which I'll share about in my next post! 

Monday and Tuesday were spent in NJ, where Kelly showed me around her school and the beach. The weather was so beautiful all week, and I was actually cold the first couple of days because I'm a southern wimp. I loved the beaches, because I had never been to the beach when it was "cold;" and it was a nice change from going to the beach and feeling like I'll burn alive because of the heat. 










 

We always ate the best food, including a classic NJ bagel pictured above. We drove with the windows down and wind and sunshine in our hair... those are the moments that always make me feel truly alive. These next pictures are from Sandy Hook beach, which was one of my favorite spots because you could faintly see the New York City skyline in the distance.

 



 


We hit pause on NJ to spend a couple of days in NYC, which I'll cover in my next post. But after the engagement, we brought Sarah and her fiance back to give them the grand NJ tour and hit up this cute little boardwalk area. The weather was again so beautiful (I was cold, of course). 





 



 





 


 







I love these girls a lot, and I'm so thankful to have such a sweet friendship with them despite the distance. They are the best. 

No comments