Powered by Blogger.

Friends + Flowers


Hi friends!

Today I'm sharing some photos from our trip to Epcot's Flower & Garden festival last week. Luckily we received access to the parks just a few days before the festival ended, so naturally we had to go as soon as possible to soak up all the wonderful foods and photo opportunities.

I can't be the person who takes a bunch of food photos yet, so enjoy pics of my pretty roomies for now. Just know I had the violet lemonade, which was delicious as always; Sarah had a sparkling wine with pomegranate from France and spring rolls from China; and Mekaila had chicken and rice from China. All the kiosks had the same foods as last year, so I didn't feel the need to try everything again (also, ya girl had been unemployed for a couple weeks so ya know... gotta save the moneys).

Sarah and I compiled a bucket list of photo spots/walls, which I'll be sharing throughout the summer! Some of the pictures in this post are exclusive to the festival, but most you can find year round.

BUTTERFLY WINGS

These pretty butterfly wing topiaries are only here during F&G; so if you ever get the chance to visit during the festival, be sure to snap this fun photo.





FLOWER MURAL

Tbh, this is one of my favorite aesthetics of the festival. I'm so in love with the colors! When I arrived last year, F&G had just started, and I didn't know these flowers weren't usually there (located just before entering the World Showcase). Now it just looks so bare to me without them!




This is my sweet roomie Sarah. We lived together on my last program as well. This girl is a lil ray of sunshine who I forced to model for me. 



 FRANCE

France is absolutely my favorite country for food/dessert. It's all decked out with Beauty and the Beast topiaries/flowers right now, but I think it's still just as beautiful year round.



This is my sweet new roommate, Mekaila! Mekaila is the like cutest person I've ever met. This is one of my favorite pictures because it was taken so spontaneously and natural!

MOROCCO




ITALY








A miniature Trevi Fountain located in the Italy courtyard... fun fact, I don't think my penny even made it in the fountain lolol.

BUBBLEGUM WALL 

This wall has become a famous wall of Disney and affectionately named the "Bubblegum Wall." It's located at the exit to Spaceship Earth, so it's kind of awkward to be taking pics and then have people floating out every so often, but... I don't think I experience any shame while taking pics anymore so idk.








Be sure to follow me on Instagram to see more frequent updates on my trips to the parks! Just know behind all the cute smiles are sore feet, sunburns, and our weight in sweat (s/o to summertime in Orlando). Thanks for reading friends!

No comments