Powered by Blogger.

Breakfast + Old Key West


This post is about that time I thought Disney's Old Key West Resort was wild west themed, instead of tropical beach themed. I guess I subconsciously deleted "Key" from the title?? That being said, I was in for a surprise when my roommates' and I showed up for our breakfast reservation at Olivia's Cafe. Olivia's is an American style cafe located at the resort (also, cast members get their discount here!).



Here's some photos of my roommates and I around the resort, featuring beautiful pastel walls and staircases. Reb and Kelly are my Jersey-wannabe-Southern girls, so we bond over Chacos, Kendra Scott, and the SEC (slowly incorporating "geaux tigz" into their vocabulary!!!).



This is Kelly. We worked together last program, and coincidentally we work together again on this program.  
This is Reb. She and Kelly are friends from home and their last program, and I'm so happy they invited me to live with them!





This is one of my all time favorite photos... look how cute they are!!! And the hidden Mickey's, ugh!!! 











Shout out to you for making it to the bottom of these photo galleries. Let me know if you have any suggestions for me or things you'd like to see on the blog!

No comments