Powered by Blogger.

Spring Seniors, Vol. 4: Brooke B.


Wow, friends, I'm so excited to share this session with you because it's of one of my closest and oldest friends, Brooke!

Brooke and I have been besties literally our entire lives... our dads work together; so we lived in Austin together, moved to Lake Charles together, and now both go to LSU. I can't imagine my life without Brooke because she has always been a part of it. 

Brooke is kind and passionate and has the biggest heart. She feels things with her whole being and will never hesitate to pray or offer words of encouragement in a less-than situation. God has used her in my life in so many ways, and it will be weird to graduate and be separated indefinitely for the first time in our lives. It is bittersweet, but I have peace in my heart because I know that a friendship that has been built over literally 22 years will not easily crumble. Our friendship is rare and special, but I know that it is weathered and strong. 

Brooke is going to Southeast Asia this summer to serve Jesus and love on the people there! If you would like to support her trip, please let me know! I'm so excited for all that God has planned for this girl.



 


 


 


 


Brooke, along with a majority of the LSU population, spends 90% of her time at Highland. It is a college essential, and I loved how these shots came out!

 

 


 

1 comment

  1. Love you!! Thank you so much, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete