Powered by Blogger.

Spring Seniors, Vol. 3: Ashley S.

It's always a pleasure and huge honor to take my friends' pictures. Last weekend, I got to work with my friend and former roommate Ashley. 

Ashley and I lived together my sophomore year in an on-campus apartment, right before I moved to Disney. It was the first time we were out of the dorms and taking over our own space. I'll always remember and treasure that sweet season of sophomore year when you feel the confidence of not being a freshman anymore and learning how to grow into more of yourself.

Ashley was a total model for this shoot and never hesitated when I asked her to experiment with awkward poses and fake laughter that turns into the real thing. She's staying a little longer at our favorite university for grad school, and I can't wait to see what's next for her! Congrats girly!


 


 



 


 





No comments