Powered by Blogger.

Spring Seniors, Vol. 2: Lindsey


Hello my friends! 

I'm back with another senior session of my new friend Lindsey! It was raining and overcast the day of, but thankfully it cleared up enough to get some pretty shots. 

Shout out to everyone who has liked, shared, and supported my posts! Social media has become an essential business tool, and every "share" counts! Because this is just a super minuscule side job for me, I rely solely on my own obnoxious self-promotion and the recommendations of others. So THANK YOU! Thank you for being a supporter of me, my work, and creative arts as a whole. 

This weekend I'll be traveling to Nashville with my roomies for spring break, and I'm looking forward to some time away with my favorite girls. I'm sure we'll take some quality pics, so be on the lookout for a travel post soon! 


 



 



 


 


 

 



 

No comments