Powered by Blogger.

Spring Seniors, Vol. 1: Abigail


Hey friends!

We are halfway through spring semester already, which means graduation is literally right around the corner!!! I can't believe I only have a couple of months left at this beautiful school.

In the mean time, I'm busy busy taking senior pictures, and I am loving it. Campus is at its prime in the spring with the stately oaks and broad magnolias just begging to be in front of a lens. Since I don't have many opportunities to sit down and write a normal blog post, I thought I'd keep ya'll updated with a few of the gorgeous seniors I get to take pictures for! 

Here are some of my favorites of the lovely Abigail Wright, whom I met through mutual friends. She was so fun to work with and even brought champagne for us to get some fun shots in front of the stadium. Congrats girly! 

**Shameless plug, I still have a few spots open during spring break/April for anyone looking for a last minute, amateur photographer! Just hit the Contact tab to get more info!

 

 


 


 





 


 

No comments