Powered by Blogger.

New Year, New City - Nashville


Ya'll.

I have had the craziest winter break of them all. From LC, to Oklahoma, to Dallas, to Memphis, to Nashville, to BR, to Nola... I am freaking tired, but with a full and happy heart. 

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably kept up with all my adventures; but I took some pretty pictures in Nashville and thought I'd share some of the details. 

After spending New Year's Eve in Dallas with Chi Alpha, I drove straight to Memphis to pick up my DCP roommate Kelly; and the next day we drove to Nashville to meet up with DCP roommate Sarah. It was a pretty central location for all of us, and Sarah and I had never visited Nashville before; so we were pretty excited to stay a couple of days. 

I am so, so thankful for these sweet friends and the depth of our friendship even though we live thousands of miles away from each other. They are supportive, and they are kind; and I love them with my whole heart. 

We visited Belmont and Vanderbilt, trying not to look like obnoxious prospective students. Instead of bar-hopping, we hopped coffee shops for the vibes and also because we were dead LOL. We had some good biscuits and barbecue. Our nights ended early because we're basically old ladies and staying in and catching up at our Airbnb was much more appealing than somewhere loud and crazy. I couldn't have had a better mini-vacay, and I can't wait to see these girls again whenever I see them and also visit Nashville again soon. 



Kelly's cousin recommended this breakfast place called Biscuit Love, and it ended up being my FAVORITE place we ate at! Such a fun, local vibe and amazing food! 

 


This was one of many coffee shops we visited, called Barista Parlor. It looked like it was in an old auto shop with big garage doors and an outdoor patio. They had a few long community tables and music playing from a record player. I think this was my favorite that we went to because it was good for conversation; but it definitely was more restaurant-y than cozy, and the coffee was $$$. 

The rest of our photos are on Belmont's campus, aka the most BEAUTIFUL campus of all time (besides LSU of course). It was freezing, but worth it to snap some pics of my fave models. 

 

 


 




 


 

4 comments

  1. Wow Belmont is beautiful!! And I also want to go visit that biscuit place now 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, girl *almost* makes me want to go to grad school!

      And yes omg most amazing place ever.

      Delete
  2. This looks like such an awesome trip! Your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete