Powered by Blogger.

Summer Adventures


SURPRISE.

It turns out my time at the Happiest Place On Earth isn't over yet... I'll be returning to Orlando this summer to participate in the Disney College Program: Summer Alumni edition!

And just when you thought my Disney obsession was fading out.

The summer alumni program is just like it sounds... a normal college program, but only for those who have already participated in a program. I'll be there from May 22nd to August 11th; a perfect amount of time for a student like myself who needs a summer adventure + job. I've missed working for Disney, but can't take off any more time from school in order to graduate on schedule.

I'll be in a merchandising (retail) role again, which was my top preference this time around. As most of you know, I did Photopass for the extension of my first program; but unfortunately there are a limited selection of roles to choose from for the alumni program, and Photopass was not one of them. Even so, I am so excited to be working merchandise again... some of my favorite memories took place at work during the first half of my last program.

Pretty much every aspect of the summer program is the same... the interview process, where I'll be living, location TBA at check in, etc. I don't really have a preference for a certain location, but Hollywood Studios would be nice since I'm so familiar with it already. We shall see!

I am SO excited to be going back to a place so special to me. I'll be reuniting with friends I thought I might not see again and getting to do things I missed the first time around. Some of the things on my bucket list are to actually get my camera to the parks and to get better about blogging the experience more than once every two and a half months. I also hope to explore Orlando/Celebration a bit more and get out of the tourist traps.

Here's to my next adventure!

No comments